Early in the year, we made five predictions that would affect luxury brands in 2012. They were:
1. Mobile and iPad Commerce Will Triple
2. Facebook Will Begin to Show ROI
3. Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest Are Words You’ll Hear More Often
4. eCommerce in China Will Be Luxury’s Biggest Opportunity Within 5 Years
5. Amazon Will Become a Leading Platform for Luxury Merchandise
Over the course of the next week, we’ll take a closer look at these predictions and evaluate, so far, how accurate each has turned out to be. Please watch the above video for a more thorough review of the topics, and check back tomorrow for our first look at mobile and iPad commerce performance in 2012.
L2 emails keep you up to date on how brands are leveraging digital to grow their businesses.
Join Our EMail List