L2 released today the Digital IQ Index: Japan & Korea luxury. MCM topped 68 luxury brands in the Korea Index and Uniqlo was ranked No. 1 of 70 brands the Japan Index. Here’s why:
- Uniqlo has built a sophisticated site with robust product customization tools, advanced search functionality and good content integrated with commerce.
- Uniqlo is the most searched-for brand in Japan, on mobile and desktop, with over two million monthly searches.
- Uniqlo consistently launches innovative digital campaigns like the Lucky Line.
- Uniqlo is social. It is one of the 11% of brands in the Japan Index to utilize YouTube and has the largest Facebook community of all.
- MCM has high visibility on local search engines such as Naver and local social platforms like KakaoTalk, places few Western brands in Korea venture.
- MCM invests in search visibility, and is one of two brands to extend its efforts to Daum.
- MCM is one of three brands in the Korea Index to maintain a channel on YouTube.
- Understanding the importance of user-generated content MCM collaborates with leading fashion bloggers, asking them to style its upcoming lines.
L2 emails keep you up to date on how brands are leveraging digital to grow their businesses.
Join Our EMail List