Clarins, a leading worldwide European skincare and luxury fragrance company, has always been based on the notion of knowing how to listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey with them in mind. When joining Groupe Clarins, you not only grow professionally, you grow as an individual. As part of the Clarins family committed to responsible development, you will help create unforgettable brand experiences for our prestige skin care, make-up and fragrance divisions.
Clarins is offering an exciting opportunity for a CRM Project Deployment Manager, North America. The position reports to the Regional VP, E-Commerce, CRM & Digital Development – Group Clarins, North America; and is based in our New York City office.
Role Mission: The Project Deployment Manager is responsible for reinforcing the Regional CRM team to ensure a successful roll-out of the CRM projects for the region. This position will ensure projects are implemented locally as per the planning defined and with the proper configuration/customizations (if any required by the market). This position will be a key partner for the successful implementation of the new & best in class relational marketing tools in the countries.
Apart from providing professional project management oversight, leadership, and expertise during every phase of the projects implementation, this position will also be responsible for fostering collaborative and positive working relationships with all the major stakeholders, (including local market business and IT teams, regional IT team, as well as Headquarters business and IT teams).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project is completed on time.
- Drive the change management hand in hand with the local team allowing a smooth go live of the project.
- Liaise with the different parties involved (whether internal or external) to track and manage the tasks list.
- Provide a basis for the user manuals needed in the frame of the project.
- Perform UATs and do the follow-up on the KO cases.
- Manage data migration: audit of actual databases and referentials (stores, products) – follow up on data cleaning and data merging.
- Train local team to new data base and new marketing automation tool and be the support on daily basis
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Point of Sale system
- Central Database project including cleansing& deduplication, BI tool, and Clienteling tool
- Loyalty program relaunch
- Marketing Campaign management project
- Education : Master of Science
- Bilingual English (French a plus )
- 5 years+ previous experience in project management
- Strong project management methodology, must have extensive CRM/ERP project management experience, which should include overseeing the CRM/ERP implementation life cycle from the early planning stage to post-implementation.
- Highly rigorous and strong analytical skills
- High sense of ownership and autonomous
- Retail operations knowledge a plus, knowledge of a campaign management tool a plus as well
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Adobe Campaign, Cognos a plus as well
Equal Opportunity Employer