Position Description: This position will strategically lead consumer insights programs for all divisions within Chanel, Inc., including domestic participation in global studies.
- Fragrance & Beauty and Fashion, Watch Fine Jewelry Insights Studies
- Strategic thought leadership, partnering with business divisions to bring consumer and external perspectives to business challenges
- Design, execution, analysis and reporting of proprietary studies, including management of vendor relationships
- Analysis of relevant cultural and marketplace trends
- Methodology and Vendor Optimization
- Trend Reporting
- Leading team of two; responsible for teams’ growth and development
- 10+ years consumer insights experience across range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, ideally with luxury and/or global brands
- Strong analytic, communication and presentation skills; proficient in statistical analysis; poise and manner to represent Chanel with internal and external audiences
- Highly collaborative, flexible/adaptable to different environments and ways of working, creative thinker.
Education: BA required, MBA preferred