Clarins, a leading worldwide European skincare and luxury fragrance company, has always been based on the notion of knowing how to listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey with them in mind. When joining Groupe Clarins, you not only grow professionally, you grow as an individual. As part of the Clarins family committed to responsible development, you will help create unforgettable brand experiences for our prestige skin care, make-up and fragrance divisions. Clarins is offering an exciting opportunity for a Manager Marketing, Retailer.com. The position will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Clarins marketing and promotional plan on retailer ecommerce sites. The position is based in our New York City office and reports to the Senior Manager, Retailer.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Retailer.com marketing planning/execution
- Build monthly marketing/promotional strategy by retailer which ensures sales, branding targets as well as maintains consistency with in-store events.
- Manage annual budget by retailer that supports sales target
- Manage the development and communication of creative and copy to retailers in timely manner
Relationship management with online buyers
- Maintain positive strong relationships with retailers and elevating Clarins brand presence on retailer sites and their promotional vehicles.
- Manage all communications externally in a diligent and punctual manner
Manage allocations of product and promotion
- Liaise with sales promotion to plan, forecast, and ship products on time.
- Maintain competitive reports and sales analysis reports
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience (at least one year in digital/online marketing).
- Strong relationship building skills, positive attitude a must!
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in excel is required
- Problem solver and fast learner
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer