Digital technologies are fundamentally reshaping our customer’s expectations of how they access information and interact with brands. Clarins, a leading worldwide European skincare and luxury fragrance company, has always been based on the notion of knowing how to listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey with them in mind. When joining Groupe Clarins, you not only grow professionally, you grow as an individual. As part of the Clarins family committed to responsible development, you will help create unforgettable brand experiences for our prestige skin care, make-up and fragrance divisions.
Clarins is offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager Performance Marketing. The position reports to the Vice President, Digital & Ecommerce – Americas, Clarins and is based in our New York City office.
Role Mission: To define & set the customer acquisition strategy for clarins.com sites. This position will manage all paid traffic channels across the ecommerce organization.
Define the online acquisition strategy to meet acquisition targets and budget requirements.
- Budget allocation, definition of sales and ROI targets by channel.
- Budget follow up.
Paid Traffic Channels
- Manages PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliate, Remarketing and Social advertising (ecommerce campaigns).
- Ensure they are optimized to maximize revenue, traffic and ROI.
- Optimize and provide the right content and message to display on paid channels.
- Manage external agencies and internal teams to deliver this operationally.
- Analyze day-to-day performances in terms of traffic, sales and profitability.
- Find new opportunities to drive traffic and new customer growth.
- Increase and enrich our database: implement a strong data capture strategy.
- Monitor competitor’s strategies.
- Define KPIs and deliver dashboards.
- Implement a tracking process that all departments will follow in order to have a full view of the online customer journey.
- Provide technical support and advice where necessary.
- 5(+) years of demonstrated success in leading online customer acquisitions or revenue growth within an e-commerce or retail or consumer products environment.
- Able to formulate business strategy and carry out implementation.
- Strong analytical skills and background with ability to use data to power online acquisition decision-making.
- Experience managing agencies to deliver results.
- Knowledge of Tag management system.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Online or e-commerce principles, knowledge of Google Analytics, basic knowledge of Web Application User Interface design and technology, general Business knowledge.
- Problem solving capabilities to identify solutions.
Equal opportunity Employer