L2, a Gartner company, is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our members with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research. L2 was founded in 2010 on the principle that a brand’s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value. L2 member brands and consulting clients include prestige brands ranging from Estée Lauder and the Four Seasons to Labelux Group and Procter & Gamble.
To that end, Data Collection Specialists are tasked with inspecting digital assets (brand sites, social media pages, digital advertisements, mobile apps, etc.) and cataloging key features, functionality, or performance measures on an ongoing basis.
The role requires individuals to input data points based on their observations at regular intervals across hundreds of assigned URLs. Work is repetitive while also requiring great precision.
Ongoing maintenance will require approximately 19 hours a week. This role is on a part time basis only.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer a series of Yes/No questions relating to the configuration of brand sites and other digital properties
- Input observations into internal database and flag bug, usability issues, or ideas for optimization to immediate supervisor
- Verify, QA, or backfill data on an ongoing basis
- Communicate progress against set goals to ensure data is available for wider use within the organization
- Ensure 100% integrity of valuable data assets that flow into research products, client engagements, and event collateral
Qualifications / Competencies:
- strong computer skills
- insane attention to detail
- excellent time management
- familiarity with database software
- Currently enrolled students or Recent Grads who are able to commit 19 hours a week.
L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm owned by Gartner, Inc. By providing our membership with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus packages
- Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
- 401(k) with up to 4% matched by company
- 20 days vacation
- Bagel Mondays
- Unlimited Nespresso
- Friday catered team lunches
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry #fuel (cereal, fruit, Siggi’s yogurt, chips, guacamole, hummus, sparkling water, etc.)
- Monthly social outings (US Open, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
- The best coworkers this side of the East River
Applicants interested in this position will be routed to Gartner's online application system. Should we be interested in moving forward, we will contact you directly.