L2, a Gartner company, is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our members with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research. L2 was founded in 2010 on the principle that a brand’s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value. L2 member brands and consulting clients include prestige brands ranging from Estée Lauder and the Four Seasons to Labelux Group and Procter & Gamble.
L2 is looking to hire an outstanding Associate-level Researcher to join our Specialty Retail & Activewear-focused Research Team. Associates will lead analysis efforts around digital strategy and site optimization for prestige brands in a high-profile Digital IQ® research study.
Responsibilities include synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data around brands’ efforts across Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Site Platform, E-commerce and Digital Marketing. The analysts will interface with research leads and team members.
The position offers extensive exposure to digital marketing and a range of iconic brands. L2 is a small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company looking to identify high performers on a three-month contract and provides opportunities for continued full time employment for candidates that demonstrate potential. We work hard. We play hard. And we love what we do.
Skills & Experiences:
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel)—able to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
- Highly disciplined with self-starter mentality; experience in startups and small organizations a plus
- Strong academic background: Bachelor’s from a top-tier university, with a major/concentration in economics, finance, marketing, business, or humanities; 3.5 GPA minimum
- Ability to thrive and grow in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Looking for individuals with experience in, but not limited to the following: Writing, Presenting, Market research, Analytics, Statistical data, Qualitative research, Strategy, Data analysis, Research, Customer insight, Social media, Advertising research, Competitive analysis, Quantitative research, Digital strategy, Digital marketing, Ad Tech, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Analytical—understands the quantitative process for research and analysis and is passionate about the examination of how data in digital is disrupting marketing
- Strong Communicator—the key is in distilling data down to understandable and consumable bites, using the data to craft a narrative in speech, writing, or analysis
- Entrepreneurial—L2 is moving quickly much like the industry we cover. Must be comfortable with constant change
- Innovative—We are constantly looking to make L2 better and more successful and need people who are always seeking to find the new and better way
- Quick Learner—Things move quickly at L2 and we want folks who can keep up and drive our success
- A doer—Must be someone who executes on plans, someone who can multitask, someone who takes pride in high-level results, and above all else, someone who can get things done
Looking for individuals with experience in, but not limited to, the following:
- User research
- Market research
- Statistical data
- Qualitative research
L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm owned by Gartner, Inc. By providing our membership with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus packages
- Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
- 401(k) with up to 4% matched by company
- 20 days vacation
- Bagel Mondays
- Unlimited Nespresso
- Friday catered team lunches
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry #fuel (cereal, fruit, Siggi’s yogurt, chips, guacamole, hummus, sparkling water, etc.)
- Monthly social outings (US Open, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
- The best coworkers this side of the East River
Applicants interested in this position will be routed to Gartner's online application system. Should we be interested in moving forward, we will contact you directly.